Our Hearing Services
Everything we do is designed for your individual care
As VA premier hearing healthcare provider, we offer the following hearing services.
- Comprehensive evaluations and hearing tests for adults
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up fine-tuning visit to ensure maximum benefits
- FREE batteries while under manufacturer or extended warranty
- FREE follow up visits with the purchase of a hearing aid
- Premium batteries
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Routine maintenance and cleaning
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
Which Medicare Advantage plans cover Hearing Aids?
Hearing Aids can vary significantly in cost. The majority of major insurers such as Humana, Aetna, United Healthcare, and BlueCross BlueShield, may cover some or all of the cost of Hearing Aids.
Give us a call today to find out more!
Hearing loss and other hearing-related problems such as tinnitus, are the most common disabilities reported in military veterans.* However, most veterans do not seek hearing loss treatment when they first notice a hearing problem. Like the civilian population, veterans typically wait at least seven years before seeking help for hearing loss.
*January 2011 Government Accountability Office Report
As the only American-owned and operated provider of hearing solutions, Starkey is proud to support those who have served our country with the best in American innovation. As a world leader in hearing innovation, Starkey has helped millions of patients experience more with never-before-seen hearing aid technologies.
STARKEY WORRY-FREE WARRANTY!
LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL INSTRUMENTS!