Everything we do is designed for your individual care
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests
- Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
- Computerized hearing aid analysis
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up fine-tuning visit to ensure mazimum benefits
- FREE batteries while under manufacturer or extended warranty
- FREE follow up visits with the purchase of a hearing aid
- Premium batteries
- Custom ear molds for hearign aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Routine maintenance and cleaning
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
Hearing loss and other hearing-related problems such as tinnitus, are the most common disabilities reported in military veterans.* However, most veterans do not seek hearing loss treatment when they first notice a hearing problem. Like the civilian population, veterans typically wait at least seven years before seeking help for hearing loss.
*January 2011 Government Accountability Office Report
As the only American-owned and operated provider of hearing solutions, Starkey is proud to support those who have served our country with the best in American innovation. As a world leader in hearing innovation, Starkey has helped millions of patients experience more with never-before-seen hearing aid technologies.
STARKEY WORRY-FREE WARRANTY!
LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL INSTRUMENTS!